Tuesday, November 27, 2007

tic toc tic toc

It's the end of the year again. Usually I will start to recap on what I have achieved for the past year at this season. Hmm, I need some time as well to set my 2008 new year resolution. However, the new year resolution thingy is nothing more than just a ritual, sometimes I even forgot that I have set such resolutions. Haha. Anyway, it is still something need to be done every year.

Let's start with the checklist of my 2007 resolution
  • To be OCP certified
    • CHECKED
  • Be disciplined to go gym at least 3 times per week
    • PARTIALLY, I have stopped my Fitness First membership in September, reason being? Lazy lo.. :(..
  • Get myself a saxophone
    • FAILED!!!! failed again after so many years!! I wonder is that so hard to achieve this??
  • Go backpacking
  • Read more books
    • Hmm, I think so. Actually not just books, I bought a lot of CD and watched lots of movies this year too. My most favorite book of the year - Kite Runner; my most favorite movie - Capote, or is it Munich? or Brokeback Mountain? Wait, I think is Lust Caution, hmm, really can't choose just one among these la..
  • Master yoga skill
    • Well, forget about it. I don't even remember why I had the enthusiastic in Yoga last year and set such resolution.
On top of that, one most memorable thing happened in 2007 for me is I watched the Phantom of the Opera!!! I have never expected that I can have the chance to watch this, I thought I can only catch the play when I go to Her Majesty's Theater when I am older, thank you Ah Pao for planning this trip, you are always so understands me. Besides that, I am happy that I can keep in touch with lots of long lost/seldom-get-in-touch friends this year, especially my schoolmates from primary and secondary school. Besides having fun, I also started the monthly direct debit for the MAKNA charity organization; It's just rm30 per month but I'm happy that I have started it, I may want to increase the amount but perhaps it's better to diverse the money to other similar charity organization.

OK, now, 1+ month to go for year 2008! Let's set my new year resolution.

3 comments:

Eunice Foo said...

wahhh ..u have achieved quite a no. of things d ..not bad ar .. i must keep track sin ....hehe ..

Tammy said...

haha, ok, I'm awaiting yours..

chrys said...

hehe...dun worry la.. i oso wanted to buy flute for 4 yrs oso din buy... i know if i bought oso i hav no time to play one... ;p