Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Disney Mickey Magic Show

I'm on-call this week but I had to sneak out for the Mickey Magic Show just now. Haha, but don't get me wrong, I'm not that daring and irresponsible; of course I have asked my colleague - Eng to cover me while i'm away, he is such a helpful guy and I definitely owe him a meal.

I met my sisters, cousin and their kids at Bukit Jalil. All the kids were so excited since they start to queue to enter the hall. They keep asking me this and that and I don't know who should I answer first. Haha. Then the show started. The overture was great, they had Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy and Goofy. It captured the attention of the kids successfully, finally I can take a rest. But this does not last long, after the first hour, the missile triggered and they started to ask for foods, drinks, toys, hankerchief....

There it goes the interval. I brought the kids out from the hall just to take a breath. There were lots of stall outside selling Disney merchandise. It looked cute and the quality seems quite decent, it is *original Disney anyway; then I bought one for each of them. There are hats, binocular, sword, mug, some spinning thingy, some lighting thingy ... and it is not cheap! each of them costs RM50!!! walao, I think I have never own such expensive toy when I was a kid.

Then the show ended after 2 hours. The finale was good too. I like their stage decoration, and surprisingly, their magic trick is quite impressive too. It is not those "kid cheating trick". Too bad, I can't really pay attention on the show cos I'm too busy entertaining the kids.

1 comment:

Eunice Foo said...

wahhhh so nice ar ...i will definitely like it too ..as im Disney supporter ar !!!! I WANNA GO DISNEY to find my friend !!!!!!