Sunday, November 25, 2007

Seremban

I was back in Seremban for the past week. I've never stay such a long period in Seremban since the last few years; not even during Chinese new year. A lot of thing has changed, and there are a lot more that hasn't.

This is the place where I grew up, the memory will never fade. I had a good moment for the past week in Seremban by chit-chatting with my bro&sis about the past especially about our parents, it is a sweet thing to recall the memory that we shared with our parents. I am so surprise that I can still remember a lot of thing that happened when I was a kid.

Time flew, the kid of my neighbor is no longer studying in kindergarten but is in form 5 now. Suddenly feel myself is so old. I know I talk like an ah pek now.

2 comments:

Eunice Foo said...

Dint know u are back to sban tim ...all FAsss were wondering where are you ...how come u dissapeared for a week ........

Anonymous said...

hhahahahaha, i am Taz ah..... hehehe, yup, next time tell early ya, we can go out yam cha or maybe play "mahjong" hehehe