Wednesday, November 14, 2007

A Helpful Crocodile

Do you constantly frequently annoyingly face the same thing that you can't make the decision? I do!!! Who should wash the dishes tonight? Who want to bathe first? Who's turn to decide where to eat? Who's turn to drive today?... It is very annoying especially when everyone is reluctant to do it. And now I bought this very useful tool... so from now on, who kena this will have to drive out for lunch!! hahaha.. anyway, isn't it cute?? hehe..

Grrrhhh..

Beware, I bite!!


Ok, let me try..

What?? Me?? You mean I gotta clean up Presto's poo?? Me?? Presto's poo??

2 comments:

Eunice Foo said...

The crododile is used in office or at home with Pao Ko ? hmmm ... hehe ..

Tammy said...

Haha.. both la.. it's a keychain, very portable gah.. next time I bring along when meet you girls, so who kena it hav to pay the bill!! haha