Tuesday, November 13, 2007

New Resolution of the Year - Think One Step Ahead

I know I have this weakness that I always can't think one or two steps ahead, even my ex-manager has told the same to me. Undeniable, without thinking more steps beyond, I have bad planning as well as bad time management. I used to have hippie lifestyle and I was enjoying all this while although this always lead me in situation where things turn into messy. Now I realize this weakness can be serious and I wish I can get rid of it.

Due to this weakness of mine, I'm not just bringing trouble to myself but also to Allan. As what happened just now - I need him to help me on something but I forgot to tell him earlier, not that just forgot, is I totally never realize how important of this and what will happen if I can't get Allan to do it for me within today. And I just told him until he back at home from work. And he got no choice but to drag himself back to office just to help me to complete this..

I'm so sorry dear, I know this is my fault, I feel so guilty now while awaiting you come back.. I understand it is not a pleasure to travel back to office at this hour! Afterall, it is 12am++ now. This can be avoid if only I tell you earlier. I'm sorry, I promise I will improve myself on this. Thanks for everything you have done for me.

1 comment:

Eunice Foo said...

Awwww....poor Pao ko ..its ok ..at least u make it a new year resolution for yourself !! keep it up Mousy !!