Saturday, November 17, 2007

Lunch + Ear Candling

Me and Allan wanted to have the "Yu Tao Mai Fan" (Fish Head Mee Hoon) for our lunch today, it is one of our favourite dish. I don't quite like Yu Tao Mai Fan but this is the only shop that I will order it, because it is delicious! They even serve with the big prawn and the "Zhu Yao Zha" with the mee hoon. This shop was being screened in the recent episode of "Ho Chiak" programme. We didn't realize that the show was so influential and the shop was damn crowded just now la. Usually it is not that much of people one... Aiks, I think it will be crowded for some time after this show.

So, thanks to the "Ho Chak", we changed our mind to eat the pork noodle. After our lunch, we went to do the ear candling at one of the massage parlor near by. This is my first time 'candling my ear', when the girl light up the candle which placed in my ear, I am quite scared actually. While the candle is burning, you can feel a suction sensation from the candle to your ear, and you can hear a tinge of explosive sound. Haha, it is quite ticklish and I giggled, haha. Actually it's nothing much, perhaps just feel that my ear is cleaner and clearer now. They said it will helps you sleep better at night. Let's see how's my sleeping tonight.

2 comments:

Eunice Foo said...

wahhh ... so nice ar ..where is this yo tao mai fan ar ? i love it ...

never try ear candling b4 ar .. just saw it from TV .. den i think i should try ..always zhong long ..

Tammy said...

It's just near by my place lo. In Kuchai Lama one, aiya, don't think you will purposely come to try it. Haha.

The ear candling a, so so only la. Better don't waste your money, ask your AhKit clean for you la.. Top up a little bit you can get a thai massage dy.