Monday, January 01, 2007

2 0 0 7

Gosh, I can't believe it is year 2007 already. I think the most spoken phrase these few days is "Time passes so fast", and following by "What have I achieved last year?". I guess most of the people will have the same thought at the end of the year , and so do I..

So, what have I achieved in year 2006? Hmmm.. I think the most significant achievement is I changed my job to be a Database Administrator, and I get my Oracle Certified Associate at October. But too bad I failed to achieve my target to be Oracle Certified Professional last year, there are always an excuse for a procrastinator like me... Well, I must get this done by June 2007!!! First to be listed down in my new year resolution.

Next, I have been going gym at least 3 times per week since June 2006, hehe, I am quite proud of my self-discipline, applause for myself, keke. And I want to keep this up for the coming year.

Another significant changes is I get a new car. The commitment to pay for the installment payment has made myself being more cautious in my financial and hopefully I can learn to spend more wisely in this year thus build myself a stronger financial foundation.

There are some action item that I was unable to achieve last year, such as getting myself a saxophone, be Oracle Certified Professional, go backpacking with Allan, and etc... All these will be carried forward to my year 2007 resolution. On top of that, I want to read more books, master yoga skill, focus in my career... Let see am I able to achieve in this year.. Ganbate Kudasai..

No comments: