Thursday, January 04, 2007

Grrhhhh


Grhhh...I am damn pissed off with the car dealer which I bought my car with.. Kanasai, it was dragged from a car of 2006 until now 2007 still haven't pass me the car. He told me all the rubbish excuse, saying the document problem la, JPJ problem la, his daughter's school opening la -_-|| (yeah, he told me this, what is it to do with me?), bla bla bla... Luckily he didn't tell me that his cockroach passed away, else I will vomit blood.. Walao er, what kind of service is this? He thought girl can easily being bluffed? This time I really damn dulan when I am suppose to get it by today but was just told that the car already passed to another customer, WTF!! I paid the deposit already, even the loan also approved since last month!!!! He thought he so big size I dare not to scold him a? I really scolded him just now, but still he unable to promise when can I get my car. I must complaint this to his BOSS, else I won't call myself Amy...
(By the way, I am not Amy)...

No comments: