Thursday, January 18, 2007

地狱黑仔王

As I have mentioned in the previous blog, I have bought a car since last December but yet to receive it. After dragging for more than a month, finally it comes to the conclusion. I don't have to expect my car daily anymore, and I don't have to call and argue with the salesman anymore. It comes to the end that the salesman has run away with my money!!!
I was expecting the car yesterday afternoon as I insist to the salesman it was the due date to get me the car else I am going to file the case to Consumer Affair. Then after whole day waiting, finally I was informed by the company's boss that the salesman was run away with the down payment I paid him together with the money he got from selling my old car. Why am I so "sui" to encounter such problem in buying car?
Previously, the salesman has lend me a car to drive in order for me to hand over my old car to him before end of year 2006. Currently the car is still with me, but I dare not to drive it. My siblings and Allan are worrying about my safety as he might want to get back that car from me. Moreover, we have no clue where is my old car right now, he might had sold it, or driving it to run away, or simply dump to somewhere, or ...I dare not to imagine anymore. Damn, that car is still under my name, how how how? What will he do on it? This issue was brought up to police and hopefully it can be settled soon. Aiks...and there are lots of other thing to be followed up, and I need to go through all the process again to buy a new car..

No comments: