Thursday, December 21, 2006

Impressive

This morning, I received this parcel that sent to my house ->



I was wondering what is it.. Then I open the parcel and found a greeting card and a decent notebook with Tiger Woods' portrait on the cover.



I can recognize the logo on the notebook, it is the company that I went for interview last week. In fact, the HR representative from the company have contacted me few days ago regarding the offer, and they did mention they will post me "something". I expect it is an offer letter, but now it doesn't seems like a document.



Then I open the greeting card, it surprise me that they send me this card to welcome me to join their company, and it is in handwriting.. Wow, it is really impressive..



Then look at the notebook they give me...



I love it so much. It isn't like any other ah pek organizer with black PVC as cover and wording in gold. There are lots of Tiger Woods' portrait inside the notebook as well.



Actually I feel touching by this... It is so great to feel that you are being appreciated by the company and they really sincere in hiring you as a assets to the company...or maybe I'm just being naive to be fooled by their HR strategy. Anyway, I am quite impressed by them... Too bad this is not a good timing for me to leave my current company, sorry la..

1 comment:

Paoster said...

Eh, what ah pek notebook huh?? :P

That notebook was imported all the way from the UK !! ( i think... ) Hehe.