Tuesday, December 05, 2006

So long NAR 507

I was quite moody lately. I guess it was due to the times to say good bye to my car is just around the corner. This might be the last week for me to drive my NAR 507. I never expect it will be such a hard time to say good bye to her.

She is very meaningful to me, because it was given by my father to me. I remember the first day my brother drove the car back, we are so excited. This is the first brand new car we bought in the family. Then my brother sold it to my father and finally it pass on to me after my dad passed away.

I have been driving it since Uni time. I car pool with my friends on her during my Industrial Training. My friends alwasy laughed at me when I am unable to turn some tight corner with my non-power steerling. Due to my bad sense of direction, I alwasy lost with her and she never disappoint me. I drove her once to Johor during chinese new year to visit my friend's place...it was a great time with her. I also remember I drove her to visit my dad who was laid in Hospital during his treatment. And I drove her back to KL after my mum funeral. And I remember the night I broke up with my ex-bf, I drove this car to my best friend's place....She has been with me for ups and downs.

It has been a tough decision to made. Maybe I am being too sentimental, I feel sad to say good bye to her. It alwasy remind me of my father when I am driving it. Hopefully the next owner would take care of you well.

1 comment:

Paoster said...

I know it must've been hard for you as well. Its never easy saying good bye to something which carries such a huge emotional value.

However, our memories never dies. Those are the things that we cherish, that we store close to our heart. Those are the things that are irreplaceable regardless of condition.

It has serve you well. I hope the next owner will take care of it well too.