Friday, November 24, 2006

Thought of the day

Everyday when I back to home, my dog will welcome me by wagging her tail. She will jump around the house and lick me as well. It is such a lovely thing to welcome by this little creature. But now I realize that I never blog about this wonderful thing that happen everyday since a year ago. Why didn't I found this blog-worthy? Why I never have a thought in blogging this? Perhaps it is due to it happens everyday, and I don't found it "special" to blog about, it sound ridiculous. we human being always don't appreciate what is belong to us at the moment, we take a lot of thing as granted. There is always something else that we are longing, and while we struggle to fulfill our desire, we neglect the essential thing that is existing around us. When is your last time to appreciate the dinner cooked by your mum? when is the last time you tell you beloved one you love him/her very much? Isn't that wonderful to be able to own a car? Can you still remember how happy you were when you get the offer of your current job? We were once happy with all these but it is no longer a ripple in your heart. We will not appreciate it anymore until we lost it...

No comments: