Friday, December 28, 2007

Vain photos of a bunch of aunties acting cute

Caution : This post is strictly for people having strong heart and at least 3 hours after meal..

Do you want to see the vain photos of a bunch of aunties acting cute??

Mai Wai 埋位

getting ready.. looks so serious

Biang

爱你哟。。

wei, why three of you in front didn't pose one?

原来这就是传说中的花痴

Yi Jin (1st from the left), don't your hand strain?

Ya I know, I feel like punching Yah Chin (3rd from the right) too..

omg, Set Kian (last one) is so cute...

Start to goes crazy already

Beh tahan.. Set Kian, are you the wood cutter?

Now... do you want to see my solo?? Here we go...

Ready?

yeah~

2

3

zero

They are starting to approach me from behind ...

... while I'm still concentrate in my cute acting

too vain and finally kena punched.

HAHA!!!

More cute photos that I don't want to miss out...

We were trying so hard but still lose to Lily (1st from the right)

perhaps the leaves may help

Well, if you don't like to see aunties girls acting cute, what about acting sexy??? I warn you, we are pretty hot...

Model wannabe

give us some wind please..

HAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!

2 comments:

chrys said...

hahaha.. im so shy...
i shdnt pose so much... *shy*

Anonymous said...

...............