Monday, December 03, 2007

Christmas Decoration

I went to 1U shopping center last week, I love their christmas decoration. It's very "cartoonish" with all the teddy bears around, especially the huge teddy bear in front of the staircase. Too bad I didn't bring my camera.

Then I went to Mid Valley last week as well, their christmas decoration is nice too. Instead of cartoonish, they are having a warmer ambiance, I feel like it is autumn instead of winter, hehe. And the wonderful thing is, you can hear the christmas song everywhere in the mall. But again, I didn't bring my camera. :(

Then today I went to Pavillion. The christmas decoration is ... "wow"!!! It is so romantic.. white christmas tree everywhere. And there is a huge christmas tree in the center court as well. If you go nearer this christmas tree, you will notice it is actually a stage by itself. There is the staircase surrounding the christmas tree and meant for "choir on the tree".. Ooo, I want to go pavillion when they have the choir performance, it must be very nice. And not to mention, I didn't bring along my camera as well. Grhhh...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehe.. wan me to take picture for u? I need to pass by tat decoration q often until sien. Yesterday I saw small orchestra performances. But I din hav the chance to listen coz im rushing to my colleague’s car…