Saturday, December 01, 2007

2008 new year resolution(?)

I'm suppose to list out my new year resolution. But somehow I can't think of anything.

Then after trying very hard to sort it out, hmm, maybe I should do better in my career? But I feel there are lots of uncertainties in my job, so I can't give myself a determined target. So just put this item aside at the moment.

Secondly, I *wish I can be more cautious in my financial planning. I know I have been spending a lot this few years, and what's worse, I don't know where I spent!! But as you know, girls have lots of thing to spend - cosmetic, facial products, accessories, clothes .... the list goes neverending.. I just *wish I can have less craving.

Then what else?? Aha, I wanna go backpacking again next year!!! Where's the destination? I'm not sure, maybe Vietnam? or Cambodia? or EUROPE??? (in my dream, haha)..And also hopefully I can make it for the Mount Kinabalu Climbing trip, but then I need to build my stamina lo.

Aiya, a lot of uncertainties, just see how la.. I'm so restless lately. Feel the time passes so slow, somemore have to endure someone keep pushing my limit. I have been waiting for decades for X'mas but it's just 1st of December now!!!

No comments: