Tuesday, December 01, 2009

A Zoo Day Out


It's a school holiday, and my siblings decided to bring their kids to the Zoo Melaka for a lawatan sambil belajar (omg, I can't believe I'm using such an old school term :p)!!

I can't recall when was my last time visiting a zoo, and I don't think I will purposely go to Melaka for it's zoo if not with my nephews and nieces :D. No doubt the kids love it to bits; in fact I love zoo too and it double the fun and excitement when I do it with the kids; despite the weather is damn hot and I nearly got a heat stroke. Argh, we didn't aware that the Zoo Melaka opens at night, else we should've come at night.

Can see the kids really enjoyed themselves very much. ^^

*roar

It's Melman

And hi there, Marty!

The iguana that freaks the kids out :D

After the zoo-ing, all of us adult beh tahan and went to Mahkota Parade solely for the purpose of its air-cond.. :D... There we spotted the large field in front of Dataran Melaka. The kids doesn't need a see-saw to turn a field into a playground, they had enough fun by just running around the empty field. Apprently they are easy to please. :)

I really love this pic; especially the facial expression. So joyful!






After laze away the day in the mall, it's dinner time and we went to the Melaka Raya to hunt for the famous Nyonya cuisine. Yummeh!!! I love Nyonya cuisine... After the dinner, then it's the adult's happy hour for the shopping spree at the Jonker street. But of course the kids gotta enjoy as well since their parents will never miss out buying them toys :). I got myself some magnets and a straw hat for only RM11!! wooohooo!! who cares when will I get the chance to wear it. Haha.. Then we call it a day after the Jonker shopping. As usual, family day out always have plenty of fun! ^^

2 comments:

琦筠Eugene李 said...

童真,想念哩~
那草场是不是在二楼人造的?

Tammy said...

我也不知道那是不是人造的咧。。很快你就可以带你的宝宝到处玩了。。^^