Sunday, December 27, 2009

Jean's first Ballet Performance on Stage

Jean started learning ballet since young, well, not to say she is old now, but she is going to sit for her Royal Academy of Ballet examination soon. I always wanted to see how's the dancing of my lovely niece, thus I tag along Danny to this ballet performance which was host by her ballet academy when my sister told me about it.

It's Jean's first time perform on stage but she did it so well without any sign of stage fright, I feel so proud of her. There are over 10 dances on that night and Jean was only to perform one of the dance, I didn't take the photo of the rest of the perfomance but it was a great show, the swan lake performed by the twins has touched my heart and I bet their parents must be proud of them.



No comments: