Monday, December 28, 2009

Things I Have Done in Year 2009

Year 2009 has been an eventful year to me, in a positive way compare to 2008.

Me and Danny become an item since the early of 2009. It's true that maintaning a relationship is not any easier than getting into it. We had a lot of conflict initially, then we quarrelled, we shouted, we wanted to split.. and eventually we make up again and again... Honestly I'm quite pessimistic when dealing with relationship mainly due to the past experience; I easily wanted to end it instead of mend it. But everytime we reconcile after the quarrel, I can feel that we have a stonger bonding and we actually understand each other more and more. It's been almost a year we are together, nobody can predict what will happen to us in future, but I just hope that no matter what happen, that we can walk through the roadblocks hand in hand together.

Danny and I brought Goppy home from a petshop in April. See the picture below how much he has grew from a petite puppy to a full-grown dog. He brighthen up my day when he welcome us home with his mad wagging tail, despite the mess he did in the house. Anyhow you just can't deny he is such a lovely cutie pie.

This year, I have travelled to a lot of places, be it domestic or oversea - Bali, Singapore, Sabah, Langkawi, Lang Tengah, Cameron Highland, Kuala Kubu Bahru.... The Bali trip was a great trip with great people; although we were a bit overwhelmed by all the temples visit, but the scenary is just so picturesque and I miss the seafood dinner on Jimbaran Bay so much! Moreover me and Danny tried surfing for the first time in our life, and no doubt it's such a BIG FUN!! Who cares the sunburnt. :D

Then I went to Singapore for the CATS musical play. Love it to bits and enjoyed myself very much in the shopping spree with my besties - Eunice and Lily. I also went to Kota Kinabalu for this really memorable trip to climb the Mount Kinabalu! It's a superb experience, nothing can beat this sense of achievement when I reach the peak after the 2 days hiking. I was almost killed by the exhausted journey but I kinda miss it now. Hahaha. Besides, I tried white water rafting for the first time too in Kuala Kubu Bahru and I have to say I had a lot of fun and love it.

I went to Lang Tengah with Danny in Octber to get our diving license; which is another highlight of year 2009. The diving seems like a piece of cake for Danny but not for me. I'm too nervous everytime I started to sink from the water surface and I just can't remember all the procedures I ought to do. Argh~~ I have to polish my diving skill before I can dive with confidence to Sipadan in August 2010. Already plan one to Lang Tengah again in the coming March with the peeps in my office. :D:D:D.

Imagine a family trip with over 40 people. We did tha for our Langkawi trip in July! Haha, isn't it kua jeong? Nearly can occupy the whole flight. We went island hopping, eagle feeding, shop for cheap choc and booze, took the cable car which gives us breathtaking view of the island. It was a great trip indeed especially I love seeing the kids having fun.

Well, life is full with ups and downs. There are bad things happened, my grandmother passed away in December, guess she is relief from her sickness and at a better place now. Then I got the pay cut in year 2009 which bring a drastic impact to me. I was struggling so much to clear my debt which mostly contributed for my house renovation n furniture n electrical appliance. Luckily, I'm glad that I have settled most of the debts and looking forward for a better year with less financial burden. :D:D:D

No comments: