Saturday, December 12, 2009

Po Po

I was thinking to go back Seremban to visit popo on the coming Sunday; but I received a call from sis this morning while I was still sleeping, she told me to go back right away else it will be too late.

While on my way back to Seremban, I can't help but I recall the day my mum passed away. The same thing happened on that day - sis woke me up with a call in the morning then I rushed back home but it was too late and all I saw is my mum in the coffin..... I should have go back home more often while my parents still alive. I really should have.... Regret, but what's the point? why we human being will only aware the essential thing in our life until it reach the point of no return, and then regret it for life, regret, yeah, so?

Then I reached the hospital and saw popo lying on bed. She has to rely on the medical equipment for breathing. I know it must be not easy for her. I hate going to hospital, it makes me realize how fragile life is, and makes me feel helpless...

Popo still at the hospital. All my maternal relatives are rushing back to Seremban to visit her and, I hate to say so, but we are ready for the worst. There is nothing we can do now, all I wish is God please have mercy on her.

No comments: