Saturday, December 27, 2008

Long Holiday

I am on a long holiday which will be last for 16 days. Feel like having a school term break now. Hehe. However, I feel exhausted everyday although I am on a holiday, even have lesser sleeping than usual working days.

Last weekend I was busy celebrating winter solstice with my ex-colleagues at my place, I prepared tong yuen and steamboat with helps from KTV, it was very fun and the food not bad too (hehe, I prepared it!). Then the next day straight bound to southern part of Malaysia with my colleagues for our Jalan-jalan Cari Makan trip. First we reached Seremban, Malacca subsequently, following by Muar and Pulau Kukup. We touched down at KL on 24th since each of us have own plan for the Christmas eve celebration whereas mine is watching the Mama Mia play with my sister and cousin.

Then on the 25th I went shopping with my family like a zombie, and finally able to catch some good sleep on this day. The next day I went for movie "Ip Man" with Eric, I almost overslept even though the movie is in the afternoon, haha, anyway, it is a nice movie la, one of the best among the HK film, I had a great time. Then after the movie, I was again being pulled for Mahjong session at Alvin's place till this morning, somemore lost money wei. We played until 5am and slept for few hours and then rushed out again with KTV to shop for my furniture.

Now I have few days for me to take rest until my next northern trip on the coming week (hopefully). Actually there is a long to-do list awaiting me for this long break, but seems I don't have time for it. Really gotta tone it down a bit, else I won't be able to do anything productive during this long sweet holiday.

No comments: