Monday, December 08, 2008

Picnic @ Sg. Chongkak with Sayangan kids


Su Yin invited Peter, Alfred and myself together with another 30 peoples to bring the kids from Rumah Sayangan for a picnic at Sg. Chongkak. Nothing much need to be done by us except preparing food and have fun together with the kids.

We reached Rumah Sayangan at Cheras in the morning; after having our self introduction and ice breaking with the kids, we started our journey to Hulu Langat. The waterfall is just about 30 minutes drive away from Cheras, this place is relaxing, the chill water is crystal clear and you can hear the bird chirping and wind chimes. Everyone really enjoyed themselves very much including myself.

Nice waterfall


Off we go for the games

everyone was having fun. And there are bubbles too.

Splash~~

Peter and me with John Wong, a smart kid that can talk non-stop. :)

Alfred - my fei lou si fu while I was in Scope International.

No comments: