Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Mama Mia! Two thumbs up!

It's Christmas! I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I have came out a list of new year resolution and all I need is the determination, I really wish 2009 will be a better year for myself and all of my friends.

I'm not a Christian, thus it is always a a ritual for me to count down Christmas at the club, but this year is different. I just came back from the Mamamia musical play with my sister and cousin. The show was great, but I am very tired coz I was out of town since Monday and just came back from Pulau Kukup in the afternoon. I will stop for now and again, MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of you!!

Christmas present for me from my colleague Danny - a CD of Jason Mraz, somemore special edition with the t-shirt wei! Really thanks a lot! I love it so much. Thanks again Danny.

No comments: