Saturday, December 20, 2008

Fall ill

I had high fever on and off for few days in the past week. I was on a half day MC on Monday, then MC again on Tuesday, then get back to work on Wednesday but fever again in the afternoon thus getting another half day MC. Even until today, still I am not fully recover and panting even just walk few steps of the staircase, and also feeling fatigue, dizzy and joint aches.

I've never fall ill in such serious condition before, in fact, I seldom fall ill last time, now I can really feel the decrease in my health. That day I got fever of close to 40 degree celcius, home alone yet all I have is instant noodle; I have no choice but merely take the milo and sleep for whole day. I feel like my head is going to explode and whole body is burning, man it's really torturing. Now it raise my awareness of how important to have a healthy body.

Since I'm alwasy active in sport, I guess I am weak now probably due to I eat out everyday; thus now I wanna set one of my new year resolution to be more health conscious and pick up some cooking skill to make some simple dish for myself. Chrys has provided me some recipe for chinese herb soup and I will definitely try it out very soon.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

是 "Chikungunya" 吗? 好好照顾自己哦!我们星期三还要去看表演哦!Take Care.

采艳

Tammy said...

什么是"Chikungunya"啊?

Anonymous said...

Hope you get plenty of rest and of course, get well soon!

Eunice Foo said...

poor tammy..get well soon ..must bu bu ok :)

琦筠Eugene李 said...

hope u get well soon.
little sick is consider a good luck..小病是福。

Anonymous said...

Chikungunya是一个新的病毒。我们公司有好几个人都得了这个病,病状和你差不多。我也上网找了下这个病的资料。。。

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chikungunya

采艳

chrys said...

try to eat something healty ya...