Friday, September 28, 2007

Photo time!!

Guess what. I took 200 photos for my nephews and niese during the Mooncake Festival!!! I don't know kids nowadays also likes cam whoring, they keep asking me to take photo for them. Hah! I think the photos itself deserve a whole entry. Here it is..

from the eldest..
Ah Hern - the dai gor, who don't quite like to take photo.. but at least can stand still to let me take a proper photo with him.

Then Jing Jing - the dai kah jeh as she is the only girl in the family of her generation... And she is expert in acting cute too!
This is still a normal shot..
Then .. ~Activated~
^__^

And Ah Xuan, the most talkative cicak gong.. haven't start to go to school yet but already warn his mum he will definitely cry if his mum send him to kindergarten..
"I'm the Power Ranger!!!"

Still can see his eyes
This totally can't see his eyes dy..
Trying to act cool

And Wei Siang, very quiet and yao seng gak baby, I still unable to force him call me Gu Gu.. 5555

"Is this food??"
"why is your tanglung same with mine?"

Then Ah Xu, and this is my first time hear he call me Yi Yi!!

"Harlooo... yi yi"
Me : "XuanXuan, why do you climb so high???"..Xuan : "Because I'm monkey ma"

So many kids in my family. Now you know why am I so tired every time I go back Seremban. Haha.

No comments: