Monday, September 24, 2007

For the 17 Years of Friendship

While waiting for Yah Chin - the organizer who warned us not to be late!!
Finally everyone is here
Here we are at the Jogoya. Too bad Lily can't make it.

I had a superb weekend last week. Me, Eunice, Yah Chin, Set Kian, Yi Jin and Lily have planned for this gathering since long time ago, it's really hard to get everyone free especially the Haopoh Eunice whose located in Singapore. This time we finally made it!! we went to Jogoya, definitely the food is nice, but not only that, I enjoyed it so much that we can laugh until our jaw almost dropped! Now I have witnessed how Yah Chin can finish 5 sticks of Muachi and 8 tempura prawns all by her own!!!

Then we came out an impromptu idea to stay overnight at Eunice's house. So we travel all the way back from KL to Seremban, I think I have never been so crazy for a long time. When we reached Eunice's house, we chit chat and look at the silly photos we took when we are still a "kid". Wow! I can't imagine that we have knew each other for 17 years! We were once so boyish and now all turn become so PRETTY, kakaka.. girls, don't you agree with me? Eunice's mother is our primary school teacher as well, we chit chat and recall lots of the sweet memory we share since primary school.

Then we went out yamcha until 3am, then we continue our "heart talk" session on the bed. They kicked me when I am about to fall asleep in between. Well, I take revenge to pull Yah Chin's hair when she fell alseep also. Haha.. Finally, all of us cannot tahan and slept at 7.30 am! but still the Dai Hor Far a.k.a. Set Kian cannot sleep and woke us up at 11am. Then we went for breakfast with Eunice's mum.

Yah Chin suggest to eat "Loh Shi Fan Gon Lou". It can only be found in Seremban. Last time I don't quite like it, but now I really think it is very delicious. After the breakfast, we travel back to KL. I really enjoyed it so much, wish there are more gathering coming up. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am set kian, one of the FAs. In our Fa's Gang, we have 'Chi Gao Fa', 'Tau Fu Fa', 'Hao Poh Fa', 'Chan Fa' and offcouse myself - 'Dai Ho Fa'. All these nickname are given for a reason. kekekek...
We been loss contact for quite sometime, am talking abt meet/talk to each other maybe only once per year. We never been this close until we realized that we can chat thru internet and msn. Thanks to the advance technology that enable us to share our feeling everyday. Expecially during work! I found my working time passed faster then before and i am now not that reluctant to go work! You must believe me, coz i know there is always someone, who is care abt me, sad for my sadness, angry for my anger and happy for my happiness..... they always stand beside me, support me and warm me with their true heart..they are my good friends..we are friends since we are 7 years old. I think our friendship will never dies. Last for how many years? ....i would say our friendshgip will last for one thousand years....
Thanks for all the Fas, for the happiness you had given to me, for the :-) that i received from you all and thanks for the 'heart' your all had put in our friendship, as a nutrision for it to grow stronger and deeper....

Tammy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tammy said...

Haha, why are you suddenly so sentimental? I am also glad to able to catch up with you girls again, else we will just able to meet up during CNY just like since many years ago.

Eunice Foo said...

hao poh fa said...

Hi hi ..here comes Eunice speaking!!!so touch with the heart speech from both of our Fass .. Really glad that we spent a meaningful weekend which money cant buy ... the friendship which built up across years ..we can talk about anything without getting angry with one another ..thanks dai hor fa and chi gao fa that both of you always being the sacrifice one .. its just we knew that both of u are adorable and with a big big heart ... you know we just love you ..so continue to play ur role ok :)
I have something to add on .. ME being kicked and hair being pulled also once i fall asleep ..
There one more FA left out by Dai hor fa - Min Fa ... our skinny Fa...
Yes ..its so true that whenever i go to work, i know there will be someone out there accompanying me ....
Friends since Secondary school are so precious ... everyone of the FAssssss is irreplaceble and lets cherish out friendship till infinity of time ...

chrys said...

Im yah chin. okie.. i need to make one thing clear first. I DIDN'T EAT SO MUCH!!! I ONLY EAT 4 STICK OF MUACHI AND 1.5 TEMPURA PRAWNS. I juz a very kind person. I took tempura for everybody. you, dai ho fa! How can u forgot u order me to take tempura for u. Hao po fa, i oso took one for u ler. Then the rest i gav to my lovely bear edy ler.. Please.... Please... clear my name... sob sob....

sigh... I know im very pity. I had get used to it for being "wat" by them.. sob sob.... But, no worries. This small matter will not affect our friendship. ;p

hehe... its time for me to tok about my tot for our previous gathering. I couldnt help myself but kept laughing in front of such delicious food, until i hav no enuf time to eat. First time in my life for not full enuf after buffet.

I am very very happy for giving a chance to get together with them again. It's like went back to teenage time which we have no worries at all.

Looking forward for next gathering oh.