Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Photobook 2.0

Just got my 2nd photobook. This time is for the twice Lang Tengah diving trip with Danny and Vietnam trip with the peeps. :D. I spent about a week in doing it, slightly shorter than my previous book. Overall I'm quite happy with the outcome except the cover, a bit too plain I guess; and the back cover is quite "messy" too due to the mud and grass in the photo. Phew, so now I've finished my vouchers! guess won't be doing version 3.0 in near future unless I'm going for another holiday. Haha.

Front cover. :)

Back cover, dun really like it... quite "messy" due to all the mud and grass in the photo. 

First page. Start with our first Lang Tengah trip back in 2009.

one of my fav page. :)

done with first Lang Tengah. Continue with 2nd trip to the same place after 2 years. :D

 this.. so pinky and sunshiney. :)

sunset @ Lang Tengah, bliss~

under the sea! I have another page filled with all the underwater photos.  ♥  

the end of Lang Tengah part. :)

Vietnam trip with the peeps. Real fun!

super photos with the peeps. haha

Indeed!

Cycling and boating at Tam Coc, Vietnam

Sapa @ Vietnam. Still the place with most beautiful nature scene in my list

the unforgettable  2 days trekking experience in Sapa. It's tiring but it's all worth it! :)

the homestay at hill tribe village

No comments: