Tuesday, February 28, 2012

first page of new chapter

It's my first week in SG. I got so much to tell but I'm not used to this Mac OS with Danny's macbook. I'll try my best to jot down all in my mind right now.

First of all, life in SG is not as bad as I thought. Honestly I was reluctant to come here initially. I was afraid I can't get used to taking public transport, or stay with other people (sorry it's not other people, it's Danny's family, but what I mean is not staying just Danny and myself in a house), and of course the biggest worry of me is to leave Goppy behind at my hometown. Of course I'm still upset by not having Goppy by my side now, but I will work hard and save money so that we can bring him over one day! Ganbate!!

Ok, so like what I mentioned, life in SG is not as bad as I thought. Taking MRT is alright, its easier than me going to carpark from office while I was in KL, I think mainly due to the air conditioned and sense of security with the surrounding. Danny's brother and housemate are really helpful and friendly, Danny himself is being so supportive I'm so touched by his gesture, such as small small thing like sending me to office on my first day of work, helping me to carry my bag while we are walking home from MRT station, queue up and buy food for me in the food court and etc etc etc etc etc I cant list down all here. I am blessed and I truly feel I'm a super lucky girl.

Workwise, there are so much to tell but I dunno where to start. I will leave it for next time when I'm not using this laptop...I really find it hard to use this mac laaaaaa... gonna stop now..okthxbai

2 comments:

Wai Fei said...

You will be miz in Selnagor :P

Tam said...

hehe.. thanks.. i still go back Malaysia very often.. almost weekly