Wednesday, February 08, 2012

my BIG project - photobook

This is indeed a BIG project of mine, I've been spending weeks in doing this photobook of our vacations in Paris and Korea. It's actually a surprise gift from me for Danny. He was wondering what was I doing whole day in front of my laptop even on weekend; somemore with my privacy screen filter on. And I always answered him I'm chatting or facebooking. :p, luckily he didn't bother to keh poh and peek at my screen while he is busy with his PS3. After weeks of working on it, he finally received the parcel to his address in Singapore....

the front cover

the back cover

first page

Korea trip

skiing at Korea

Disneyland at Paris~


the Eiffel tower!

Paris trip

Paris trip


2 comments:

Kay Nny Lee said...

Super like the design of your album! So sweet!!

Tammy said...

hehe thanks kay nny!