Monday, November 17, 2008

To end my nomad life - Part 6 - My Room

I have shifted in to my Gu Poh Nguk since last few weeks, but still yet to settle down. Too many things to do, too little time; especially at my slumber and slow pace. The living hall is not furnished except the sofa, that's why I seldom laze around at the living hall; I spend most of my time in my room.

My room is very messy, I have no drawer nor book rack yet to store my stuff. Nevertheless, I love my wardrobe and platform, it makes my room feel so cosy. I can look at the sky outside of my full-length window while lying on bed; and I can see and hear the kids having fun at the swimming pool from my room too... Aw, I just love my room so much except there is no book rack yet to store my precious books.

Love it



Mattress just arrived, haven't get a bedsheet for it. :p. You can also see the sun is so striking in the evening due to it facing west.

Close shot of the curtain in my room. With two layers.

This is the curtain in my living hall. Actually I don't quite like it, and there is only single layer. I am thinking to add another curtain rod and make it to double layer just like the one I am having in my room.

6 comments:

Eunice Foo said...

wahh very comfy wor ! i like it ler !! feel like sleeping in ur room d ! haha...

Tammy said...

Bunny, so have you decided to sleep on my sofa or in my room? Oh, what about Friday night on sofa and Saturday night in my room.. hehehe...

chrys said...

hehe... very nice room... better than mine edy... coz i still dun hav time to tidy up and wanna change my curtain.... ;p

Tammy said...

oh, you also wanna change your curtain a? y ler? i also dun like the curtain in my living hall ler, like very lou tou.. hahaha

Anonymous said...

how come there is no bed frame ar?

Tammy said...

tat's the purpose of the platform; to save space, the space in my room is scarce. Besides, it is more japanese-like in this way.