Sunday, November 23, 2008

TEMNL - Part 7 - Wallpaper

BORING~~~

Let's do something on it!

Use double sided tape to stick it on the wall before take the sticker off.

After more than an hour, it's finally done. I was being told by the girl who sold this to me it's not that difficult to do this. She is partially correct. It is not difficult but not too easy though, my legs start to tremble after 15 minutes standing on the ladder. Besides, I need to climb up and down the ladder whenever I am done with one stick of the sticker. It really need patience to take out the sticker and stick on the wall carefully to ensure it won't torn nor got bubble beneath under the sticker.


Tadaa! It's done! Did it from afternoon till evening. So tired yet great sense of achievement. Just notice it is matching with my floral pattern lamp too. Feels so romantic eh.. hehe

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Planning for Christmas decoration?

Tammy said...

nope.. not even finish decorate the house, not to mention the Christmas decoration la.. :)

Anonymous said...

since this is the first Chirstmas, really don't want to consider? if you have a christmas tree, house warming + christmas party on the same day will be great. :-)

Tammy said...

dun wan la.. just shopping for furniture already killing me, no time for that..

Eunice Foo said...

I Love the wall sticker .. and im flower craze :) good one tammy ! keep it up .. *clap clap*

Tammy said...

Hehe, thankiu Bunny, I can always feel the butterfly wherever you appear.. you always give me courageous de, tat's y I said u r like an angel to me..:)

Tammy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.