Wednesday, November 05, 2008

To end my nomad life - Part 5 - The Sofa

This is the first furniture I bought for my cozy corner -- SOFA.. Here it is ...





... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...



... ... ... ... ...



... ... ... ...



... ... ...



...



...



..





Nice?? so matching with the colour of my wall.. somemore with the coffee table which served as a foot stool as well.. :)



HAHAHAHAHA...

... ... ... ...

... ... ... ...

... ... ... ...

Ok lar, enough, the photo below is the real one... I think it's more than enough to fit in all FaFa during our coming gathering including Chrys and her bear. See? I am so considerate... kakaka


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah cheh...thought u so "moh chin" hahah have to buy a kiddy sofa and coffee table...

wei not bad wor the sofa hahaha....so where is the actual coffee table :P

Tammy said...

hmmm, no room to put coffee table eh, so I m thinking to get those portable one, like trolley geh... still thinking..

chrys said...

haha.. u are really considerate wor... really can fit in me and bear ar?? dun forget our size wor.

Eunice Foo said...

nice one ..so comfy ..really can wanna sleep there :) good buy !

Tammy said...

Hehe, Chrys, it can fit in you and your bear only under condition that both of you are sitting. If sleeping then cannot lo..

Anonymous said...

next time pls don't serve me coffee with the table ...

Tammy said...

Alright Ken, I will not serve you coffee, or you can choose to have it in toilet, there is a table top in my bathroom. :P

琦筠Eugene李 said...

Tammy,
cant wait our gathering to come!!!!
we can sit the bear sofa as well as urs one!