Saturday, September 13, 2008

To end my nomad life - Part 4

Finally I have gotten all the lamps and fans installed for my house, all the lamps were chosen by me, luckily everything looks good. It spend me close to RM2k for everything including the lightbulbs and installation. -_-"

This is my master bedroom. Yeah, it is green colour again, but it's in different shade of green compare with the green of my living hall. Besides, it may not shown clearly in the picture, but the other walls in my master bedroom are in creamy white, while I match the green wall in my living hall with greyish white.

Feel fresh and more spacious

The attached toilet


Sunset view from my room. Actually it is facing west and thus quite hot in the evening. Will make a thicker curtain.

There are two smallrooms by each side of the corridor as shown in the photo below. And by the left end is my master bedroom while the right is the bathroom. I chose a very striking colour for this small wall and intended to place a nice painting on it. I think this is the most questionable part of my house as some people said it is very nice while some said it is ugly. Haha. Anyway, I can always repaint it to other colour during different season since it is just a small wall and I can get a small can of paint to re-paint it anytime. *blink

Goes green~

These blinds for my balcony took me quite some times to shop for a nice one and do the bargain. One with 6 feet length while the other one 4 feet, it cost around RM300 in total. In fact I love it very much, it gives me the resort feel, especially with the pool side view from the balcony.


Can match with the wooden lamp right?

6pm in the evening, very striking sunlight.

7pm++, nice cloud

More photos for the night view.

Swimming pool with jacuzzi and children pool

So excited already lar, can't wait to move in! Hehehe

3 comments:

chrys said...

hehe... i cant wait to visit ur home sweet home.. ;D

Eunice Foo said...

hey hey hey ...nice nice la ..cant wait to play at ur homie...hehe

Anonymous said...

Later can spend more time at home...after that it is ur home sweet home... :)