Thursday, September 25, 2008

Crème Brûlée hunting @ 7atenine


Allan came across an article recommending the crème brûlée at this restaurant called 7atenine which located at the Ascott KL. I thought this is just another chill out spot with nothing more than alcohol and music, never expect they serve good food too. Hmm, well, actually the main course is just so-so, perhaps we didn't order their signature dishes; but the crème brûlée is heavenly delicious, it's rich in fragance of egg and smooth; yet match perfectly with the alcohol that serve together with it; it's a beautiful scene when the waitress burn the alcohol and pour it on the creme brulee, there it leave a crunchy topping, SUPERB! Nevertheless, I like the ambience too, it is nice and poshy, I can see the KLCC from the glass roof above me. Allan, thanks for the dinner!

KLCC view from the glass roof


Chic!

7

It's in 3 flavours - original, choc and espresso.

It's a burning creme brulee

Nice KLCC view in front of the restaurant

jungle feel

1 comment:

Eunice Foo said...

I love this place too.. Been there few times even during my bday celebration last 2 years ..miss the place too !!!!