Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Swim Car River@KL


It was an impromptu idea to drive down to KL on a Friday night with KTV. Firstly, we went to Jalan Alor for the infamous chicken wing, then drive around KL to take some nice picture. Pardon for the blurred photo due to we took most of the photos from inside the car while the car is moving. It was such a great feeling to drive SMOOTHLY in KL.


The juicy chicken wing with crispy skin from Wong Ah Wah @ Jalan Alor

Then we went to Petaling Street. It is peaceful without the usual crowd

It was 1am++, all shops closed already

Kota Raya, I used to shop here before taking my bus from Pudu Station back to Seremban.

The scene of moon above the KL Tower

I also dunno how we got here - The Dataran Merdeka

MERDEKA!!!

Surprisingly it was quite crowded

I love this pic

Hehe, only me, can't get a clear picture of me & KTV

5 comments:

Set kian said...

who is KTV?

Tammy said...

My friend lo, ex-colleague too..

Eunice Foo said...

u so geng ..so yao heng ji to swim car river .. i veli lazy to drive wan ..kakaka...

Tammy said...

haha, I'm ok to drive as long as no traffic jam and not under the hot sun..

Anonymous said...

That's the Merdeka picture of ur laptop background...nice...