Sunday, April 13, 2008

Karaoke for Fee Lan's Birthday

It's Fee Lan's birthday, thus we decided to throw her a birthday celebration at Neway karaoke on last Friday. As usual we meet everytime, we had lots of fun and gone crazy on that night. We sing, joke, eat, drink plus take a lot of photos!! It was a superb weekend despite the hangover I had on the next day. Hehe..

KC, Pei Chin, Kem, Fee Lan and me, we were Uni-mates since the first/second year in MMU. Where is Yong Hooi??!!

The girls

All of us, see Chia Lee starting to get drunk. Hah.


I miss our memorable Alpha year

Yong Hooi & KC, hou heng dai

Me and Chia Lee, my colleague in HP

Fee Lan - the zhu gok of the night!

What a good buddy who solo the birthday song for Fee Lan. Hehe

And, here we comes

All sing until very tao yup

Guk si.
...
...
...
...
Then it comes the self-shot time!!!! Haha..

Have you ever seen Fee Lan acting cute?

Pei Chin with her big big eyes

Haha, the drunken Chia Lee.. Loser

Chai Kem said she gets drunk just for me.. how sweet

Actually we intended to act cute lor, failed attempt.

This one more like it


Well, we both drunk. Wait, look at Chia Lee beside us.

And this is how we get back home...

Seriously I don't know how can I still got back to my apartment to pack my stuff and heading to Chai Kem's place to stay overnight, thanks to Pei Chin and Fee Lan that didn't drink on that night. I slept for just 3 hours and woke up at 6++am due to the hangover and unable to fall asleep again. Then I drove back to Seremban and get ready to the Malacca trip. Will blog about the Malacca trip once I get the photo.

4 comments:

chrys said...

haha.. y u pinch ur fren's nipple..(the last pic) wahahaha

Eunice Foo said...

jei jao hang hong !!!!

Eunice Foo said...

jei jao hang hong !!!!

Tammy said...

nipple got so high meh? Should be lower a bit la.. hehehe...