Saturday, April 19, 2008

Movie Half Marathon

I am on leave today and wanted to catch a movie with KTV. We both have different to-watch list and none of us want to compromise, thus we decided to let each of us pick one and watch both. Hehe. And there we go for the movie half marathon.

KTV's pick is the Nim's Island. The movie is nice. I really love the little miss sunshine - Abigail Breslin, she is so cute and talented, and she looks so cheerful that can easily makes you feel happy. Besides, the movie itself is very funny and the story line is quite special too. Good one.

Then after the Nim's Island. We have 3 hours gap for our next movie - Kite Runner. Thus we shop in the Homedec fair which held in the Mid Valley Convention Center. Wow, it seems there will be A LOT to spend once I get my house, I can really feel the pressure now. Aiks.

After the 3 hours "research" in Homedec fair + dinner. It's time for the Kite Runner. This book is one of my favourite books and that's why I was so keen to watch it. But since I already know the storyline of it, so there are no more excitement for me. The movie is a bit too "compact" as well compare to the book. Quite disappointed with this movie. But still, this is a great book and if you havent read this book, it is good to watch this compact version from the movie.

No comments: