Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Good Bye ACS

Today is my last working day in ACS. I tried to recap what I have been through for the past one and a half year here; I remember I was a so-called junior DBA who don't even know how to add space to a datafile when I just joined ACS; don't even mention the OCA and/or OCP certification. Really appreciate the chance given.I feel I'm always lucky to meet helpful seniors who give me lots of guidance and they are the people who groomed me well. Not just in ACS, but also in Scope which is my previous company.

Definitely there were ups and downs I encountered in ACS, I will miss the good friends of mine in this company which we shared our joy and they have been enduring my endless complaints during most of the lunch session we had, haha.. But still, I know we can keep in touch via MSN or someone's wedding in the future, right? And now, I'm happy that I can move to another milestone in my career, this will be something that I really want and like to do, hopefully it is not something out of my expectation.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so which company u joining?

Tammy said...

You tell me who you are first.

Anonymous said...

i just suddenly come into your blog to read only ... you don't know me 1 ...

Tammy said...

Then you will know it soon. haha. :)