Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Cyberjaya

Finally I'm back to Cyberjaya after so many years. A lot of people might dislike working in Cyberjaya due to its sankala location; but I just love Cyberjaya because of the scenaric view, the futuristic building, the smooth traffic and definitely the most important is the sentimental value because I spent few years here since my Uni years. I used to work in Cyberjaya too after graduated. Cyberjaya always give me a great sense of belonging, just like when one go back to his or her hometown. And one more thing, the sky in Cyberjaya just looks more colourful. I don't know why, but you can always spot nice dusk while you finish work.

Today I used the new KL-Putrajaya Highway to travel from Kuchai Lama to Cyberjaya. It just took me 15-20 minutes to reach my office!! Unbelievable! The new highway is so vacant and straight forward. And what's more? it is still FOC!! Hopefully the toll won't be too expensive when they officially start operating. People who work in KL or PJ will understand that it is such a precious thing you can avoid all the traffic jam during the rush hour!! Now I just more and more love working in Cyberjaya; despite there is not much choice for the food here la. Haha.

No comments: