Thursday, August 02, 2007

Happy Friendship Day

I met KTV today. Finally this sui poh contact me. Actually I lost her contact in my last roberry incident. Then I was thinking to wait for her to call me (because I am lazy to get her number from other friend..:p). After waiting for almost 6 months, finally I received a "stranger's" sms - "wei, when will you have the time to entertain me?", and I knew it was her. Sei Sui Poh, still dare to ask me when will I have the time to entertain you, I don't contact u then you also dun contact me la? Then finally we met up today, it was really been a long time didn't see her, still the same KTV and it was funny when I told her I have bought a Mini Cooper and she wanted to pretend that she believe it. We had a nice dinner at The Curve and our favourites Java Chips at Starbucks for few hours, I think we laughed quite loud and lots of people looking at us. Haha, today is a happy friendship day.

No comments: