Thursday, August 16, 2007

Xenri Japanese Restaurant


Allan and I went to Xenri again which located at Old Klang Road... My first time here was with Allan's parents and I love the food here, but because I came with his parents.. well, you know.. I couldn't order AS MUCH AS I CAN.... so we decided to visit Xenri again last Saturday night...

This restaurant is somehow remotely located behind the main road of Old Klang Road.. But same as my last time here, it was full again, so we have to sit at the outdoor.. now we know the power of the word of mouth..

Hmmm.. cold soba or tempura? wait, what about chicken terriyaki?? hmm, but this sushi bento looks tempting too, wait... there is also a beef sukiyaki wor..

So coincidently, there is a promotion for oyster here, we ordered half dozen of oyster served with caviar.. the oyster is so juicy and meaty, and definitely it is very fresh, I can taste the ocean... wow.. nice.. and the caviar, well, nothing special, anyway it is a good match for oyster, but I think lemon juice is good enough..

Half dozen of fresh oyster with the salty caviar

I ordered a Sushi Bento, it consists of 4 different type of sashimi sushi and an Ebiko sushi and tempura.. plus my favourites - chawanmushi. All its ingredients is very fresh, and the sashimi also served in generous portion, imagine putting a thick salmon slice in you mouth, and all it's juice just pop out into your mouth, then together with the sticky and slightly sour rice... slurpp.. even their chawanmushi also very smooth lo

My Sushi Bento

Come come, I wanna take photo with my bento..

Allan ordered his favourites sashimi with rice bento, yes, sashimi again... but the sashimi he has is thicker than those on top of my sushi!!! Somemore he has strawberry for his dessert, aiks, what a sissy boy to eat strawberry? Come, let me finish for you!!! kekeke... *evil*

Sashimi and rice bento

See? so thick !! and juicy of course..

ooo, what a wonderful dinner I had... now I knows why it is always occupied.. fyi, the address of this Xenri Japanese Restaurant is No. 9, Wisma Elken, Loring 4/137C, Batu 5, Jalan Kelang Lama. Tel:03-77838118. If you came from Mid Valley along the Old Klang Road, after passing by the Pearl Point by your left, you will see a green building (a shopping complex), and the signboard of Xenri opposite of it. Take a U turn and turn left into that junction, go straight until the end and the yummy japanase food is awaiting you..hehe..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

果真是很享受的一顿晚餐!我想,那家日本料理店我也去过。

对了,这是我的店,有空欢迎来坐坐。店内甜点任君选择:)