Tuesday, July 17, 2007

My Ah-Q Spirit

How do you feel if your boss assign you 15 databases to be upgraded to be complete within a month? moreover, he only assigned it to you at the mid of that month? meaning there are only two weeks left to complete it. Moreover, some of the database is production database that can only be done on every Sunday midnight, and the rest of the databases will packed in the weekday, thus you will have sleepless night on two consecutive weeks. In addition, there are few peoples in the team which are having less workload, but still the boss wanna assign to you, what would you think?
I would think that it is becoz the boss likes me so much and love my works, thus he wanna let me do it to avoid problem occured.. hahahha... sometimes we need to have Ah-Q spirit toward some kind of boss.

No comments: