Wednesday, July 25, 2007

-N/A-

I received a call from a head hunter, asking me whether I am interested in a position in BAT, hmm, I think no harm trying since I am having a crappy manager and I gave him a go to submit my resume for the application. After the conversation, I called Allan and told him about this.

Me : Just now a head hunter called me and said will submit my resume to BAT.
Allan : Ooo? what position is that?
Me : Business Analyst
Allan : What? what skill set they are requiring?
Me : The head hunter told me is Oracle and Java
Allan : Erh..... That's you!!.. Do you know I am the interviewer for this?
Me : .....

Haha, how am I going to be interviewed by my bf? Shall I describe myself while being interviewed by him? Isn't he knows everything of mine? What reason should I tell for the reason of leaving current company? Hahaha, I have no idea at all. I think I better tell the head hunter I am not going for this.

5 comments:

David said...

Woah! I am really interested to see the outcome of the interview leh.

It's gonna be interesting!!

Tammy said...

Haha, no la.. I think I am not going for that interview..

David said...

like that need to spoof liao lo
I: Interviewer, C: candidate

I: You can begin with describing yourself.
C: No need la, you know me best...
I: -__-. Ok, tell me your career goals.
C: I thought I had been telling you all this while, didn't you pay attention?
I: -___-||. Alright....Are you still keen for the job interview?
C: ...........

Tammy said...

Haha.. and also add at the end

I : We will contact you again next week.
C : So you want take me or not one?
I : We will contact you next week and let you know.
C : O? so you not sure you wanna take me or not one la? Why? you got other pretty candidate? who is she? I dun care, you must offer me this job..else meaning you don't love me..

Hahaha...

David said...

hahaha...wondering I got read this blog or not.. :P