Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Inspiring Yoga Class

I went to Yoga class this evening. While I was trying very hard to do a posture instructed by the instructor, the instructor approach and try to help me on that. While she try to push my head towards my toe, I can't help and yelled "Cannot!!", and the instructor answered calmly "can one, just need a bit of force" and keep pushing me. It's just so unbelievable, after few attempts, I achieve that posture and it is not that tough as I thought. Then the instructor said "see, who said can not, it is just that simple"... Really thanks to her, I am now able to do that posture without her help.

This yoga session leave me a thought provoking. Sometimes when we think that we have exert all our effort towards our goal but still we are unable to achieve it, we will just hold back. Actually it may be just another centimeter between you and the destination and you just need a little bit of external force to cross that bottleneck. So don't give up, search for the force, it might behold within yourself, your family, or your better half. After crossing that bottleneck, you will be surprised that there are still a lot of room for improvement.

No comments: