Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Happy Belated Duan Wu Jie

It's Duan Wu Jie again. This year, I had a lot of homemade dumpling made by health-conscious Allan's mum after reading from newspaper saying those dumpling sold in market have added acid bolic. No doubt it is very delicious and it is so much filling. We have been eating it for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and supper, occasionally for tea time as well. Haha..
I still remember when I was in MMU. Chai Kem once brought me some dumpling made by her mum. Either I was so homesick that time or the dumpling really taste that nice, I found it's the best dumplings I ever ate in my life.. Until now, after so many years, I still miss that yummy dumpling... I always found homemade dumpling is the best!!! But my mum never made any dumpling during duan wu jie, haha... perhaps that's why I am so craving for a homemade dumpling...

No comments: