Thursday, June 21, 2007

Delicious from Ms Read

Being strongly recommended by the gluttonous Hooi Yee, I went to the Delicious cafe by Ms Read in Bangsar Village for a short break. Hooi Yee is a carrot cake and cheese lover, thus she heart the carrot cheese cake from Delicious very much, she describe it until I can't persist to give it a try.

I forgot Ms Read is a brand meant for super size women, Allan and I ordered one cake for each of us and I ordered my favorites Affogato and Allan's macchiato ... the portion is very big until we can't finish it at the end and I even skipped my dinner for that day.. :p

We ordered the Carrot Cheese cake which is our main purpose to come here, and also a Classic Chocolate cake. The carrot cheese cake is nice but I fell for the classic chocolate cake so so so much. This chocolate cake really very super nice lo, it will definitely ruin your diet plan once you first bite on it. The cake itself taste very nice and it is not too sweet, I am not sure is that appropriate to describe a cake with the word "solid", but it is not those soggy type of cake. What's more? the chocolate cream topping is very thick and errhh .."chocolaty" (?), serve together with a smooth Vanilla ice cream, wow.. what a perfect match. Slurp~~ what is better than have a delicious chocolate cake with chocolate cream and chilly ice cream topping plus a affogato on a weekend afternoon in a nice atmosphere cafe with your beloved... hehe..

Dang dang dang dang~~~

The carrot cheesecake, with a tiny carrot somemore..:D.. worth trying

My Classic Choc Cake & Affogato.. both with ice-cream.. zheng!

I'm playing with the carrot...O_o

Then we saw this parking stand trying to mimic a McDonald sign in the Bangsar area... Wa ha ha hahahaha

No comments: