Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Stressful

I am so stress!!! I am preparing for my last paper of Oracle exam and it seems the toughest one for me. And this paper is regarding performance tuning, it's very difficult for me to understand the syllabus considering I have not much exposure on it and in addition I study it on my own (blame my stingy company which don't sponsor me the course). It really reminds me of the Uni day and this seems worse while I found it so hard to concentrate on my studies nowaday. I think I am old already. Such as what happened today, I intended to finish two chapters by today, but I fall asleep for 1 hour after finish ONE PAGE!!! then I woke up and with all my regret wanted to boast up my studies, but end up I surf net, check email, playing with Presto, clean up my room...then I realized it was another 2 hours gone! Well well, after that I feel that's enough for me and really gotta start it, and I finally manage to finish one chapter and now I am blogging here at 3am. Gosh, I really feel so stress.. I think I have to back to my studies now..

1 comment:

David said...

Gambatte ya~! All the best to you!