Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Aikido.. NOT

Danny always keen to continue his Aikido class since he has stopped the training for months, and he tag me along for the first trial class today.

Honestly, I'm impressed. It's amazing that a martial art can be so gentle yet powerful. Anyway, I reckon I'm not an Aikido person and I'm chickening out, hahahahaha, sorry la, I really scared la.. I was terrified when they twist, throw, push or whatever you want to call it; and it really makes me stoned and dunno what to do next to defend myself, all I want to do is scream or run away; this is probably the first time ever I realize myself can be feminine too.... Well, perhaps I just do my part to ADMIRE this martial art.. ganbate Danny!!

3 comments:

Eunice Foo said...

haha ~ tammy girl its fine ! you can still have other activies together with danny ! swimming ? cycling ?

chrys said...

haha..... so funny.... so the whole class kept listening to ur screaming... pity them....

Tammy said...

hahaha.. no lo, after few more try, then I chose to sit aside to watch only.. kakaka.. now Danny want to learn Weng Chun pula, Ip Man ler!!! but it's "Lui Yan Kuen" tim..kekeke