Tuesday, June 16, 2009

White Water Rafting AT Kuala Kubu Bahru ON Sungai Selangor


YEAH! Finally I made it for the white water rafting. There were 8 of us, and we were being told by the tour guide it was a level 4 rapid for that day due to the rain on the night before. This piece of info actually drives me nervous at the beginning but it turn out pretty cool. The current of the river just nice for us to float down the stream with drinking a few big gulp of the water, and we can still have chance to appreciate the tranquil greenery scene beside the river bank...

How was the rafting?? The pictures speak louder..
Our boat consist of myself, Danny, Xavier, Ken and 3 guides

what a mess!

Then a nice stunt to tilt the boat upward - Chun Chit, Margaret, Wye Joe and Yang.

YUP, this is me. I was being thrown up the boat and dive underneath it. I was so panic and keep yelling for help. -__-''', quite sia sui la.. haha

4 comments:

SGRMSE. said...

I've always wanted to try this despite the fact that many have said it's really dangerous. Looked like you had loads of fun =D =D

Tammy said...

Oh, this is not really dangerous, we were wearing helmet and life jacket.. and the tour guide is very professional to help us too.. Go ahead and hav fun!! :)

kUmA kUmA said...

woooo cool wor... want to try also lah bt scared later drowned and die how... who took the photos for u???

Tammy said...

aiks, not tat scary la...seriously, I dun feel the rapid is really strong while I'm in the boat..

The photos were taken by the tour guide, they will take photo throughout the rafting session for us then burn it into a CD, then sell at RM3 for us..