Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Strawberry swing @ Cameron Highland


I feel so rejuvenated back from Cameron Highland despite the exhausted driving, although I'm not the one who drive, Danny did...still, the journey is tiring.. Nevertheless, I really love the weather and the greenary scene there. It's so relaxing; we don't need to do much activities to feel like a vacation, we just walk around for some sight seeing, having steamboat dinner at the hotel, shop at the pasar tani and play with the kids... It's really fun spending time with my beloved, I call it a quality time..

While on our way to Cameron Highland, we had the famous Duck Leg noodle at Bidor. It's so nice and we had the same again on our journey home. The "Wu Gok" (The deep-fried-round-thingy made by yam) is very yummy too. Slurp~~

We were at the orchid farm, I was tempted to buy a pot home, but I didn't at the end because Goppy is enough for me to take care of. Hehe.

One of the must-do in Cameron Highland - strawberry plucking, but as seen from the picture above, we hardly spot a "good looking" see-toh-beh-lei.. however, it's kinda special experience for the kids, they were so excited at the strawberry farm; I felt the joy of seeing them having fun, "it's such, it's such a perfect day~~~" just like the Strawberry Swing of Coldplay. But seriously, I think it's better to just buy a box from the pasar malam la, aiks.. So end up we bought few boxes of see-toh-beh-lei from the pasar malam, it's really BIG, see the picture below..

the BIG see-toh-beh-lei

Then the next morning while heading out to the pasar tani. I really love the weather there, it's so nice and cool.

The kids had a lot of fun, and they like to stick with Danny gor gor, haha, he must be very tired la, but Jing Jing my niece is so caring enough to give him a massage, so sweet isn't it?

In front of our resort - Strawberry Park Resort. Feeling so fresh.

2 comments:

PC said...

It is time for you to form a family... :D

Tammy said...

wahahahaha... ya, soon..but wait for u and chai kem first..