Sunday, October 19, 2008

JoJo Pan Mee

Yeah, I have found a new makan place for delicious pan mee. It is the Jojo cafe which located at Kuchai Lama Entrepreneurs Park. They serve really special pan mee in lots of varieties; even the chilli paste are in 3 types. Actually it was KTV who heard about this shop, initially she was so excited about it mainly due to it's origin from her hometown which is the east coast of Malaysia, but after that we heard more and more people recommend this place, so we know we must make it to give it a try one day!!!

Finally we make it today! Wow, the pan mee here is really zheng. The chilli paste also very nice and makes me keep eating it just like that before the pan mee being served. I tried the Herbal Pan Mee and I almost drain the whole bowl of soup. The traditional "刀麻切" which ordered by KTV also not bad, these noodles are having the special chewy texture.

Besides, we ordered the Taufu Far, KTV claimed that the taufu far from her hometown is very smooth, unbeatable by the taufu far selling in KL! I gave her a -_- expression while she said that; but surprisingly, the normal-looking tau fu fa really yummy, it is so tender and smooth. It just slip thru my throat once I scoop it into my mouth. It's overall a superb lunch, Zheng! Another must try in town, it is just same row with the famous Win Soon Fishhead Noodle at Kuchai Lama. I wanna go again to try on their Lat Jiu Pan Mee. Slurp~~~

The chilli paste. The right most one is delicious even just eat like that.

麻切 - meaning "cut by big knife" in Hakka (Dao Ma Chet). Funny name.


Pan Mee in Herbal Soup. Superb!!

Smooth smooth tau fu far

5 comments:

Eunice Foo said...

hou hou sek ar !!! haha ..especially its with CHILLI !! my favourita !! yumm ..swallowing my saliva d ...

Anonymous said...

wah where is this place ah tammy,.. got address ah..looks yummy werrrrr...

Tammy said...

Do you know kuchai lama enterpreneur park? It's the new shop lots nearby the kuchai lama foodcourt which already being tear down one.

Anonymous said...

ooo i think i know where.. hehe must go check out

Tammy said...

yeah yeah, shall try it since you heart pan mee very much..;)